I had no intention of getting dressed in "real clothes" on Saturday. I had worked that afternoon and had to make it an early night because of my 5k in the morning. But when I got a text from my dad asking if I could come over for tea, I decided I should go a head and get dressed, then ask him to take my outfit pictures.
When I showed up with my camera he looked at me as if I had 3 heads. He had no idea what I was asking him to do, even though I know he has seen my blog. So my mom and I headed out to the back deck. I tried to clean the mud off of my shoe and ended up dropping it into the back yard. That is how we ended up with this photo shoot!
The only intention of this outfit was to be comfortable and warm. That is it!
When and Where:
- Saturday, February 12th, 2011
- to my parents for tea and some Valentine making with Rowan, then crafting at home with my roommate
- necklace - a gift from my Uncle Bill when I was 5
- sweater - Gap
- sweater jacket - Loft, a gift from Jenny
- pants - UnionBay via Kohl's
- shoes - Target
Thank you so much for helping me, Mommy! :)