Happy St. Patrick's day! I am posting this outfit out of order because I thought it would be silly to post a St. Paddy's day outfit next Monday! So this is what I am wearing right now, as I post this outfit. I was trying to get it done before heading out for the night, but better late than never, right?
I think my shoes are a little awkward with this skirt, but frankly, I needed closed toed shoes and didn't want to wear my clark's. Plain and simple. New shoes are on the "my closet needs" list. My closet has a lot of demands and wants, but the needs have to prioritized.
I'm wearing my green Free People skirt that I picked up back during the summer of 2005 from Loehmann's. I really loved it when I bought it, but it's one of those pieces that I don't wear very often. I mean, I like it, I actually love it when I wear it, but it does spend quite a lot of time just hanging in my closet. Do you have pieces like that? Ones that you love, don't wear very often, but always end up staying after a closet purge?
When and Where:
- Thursday, March 17th, 2011
- to work, out to lunch with Jackie, and out for St Patrick's day with Erin and Jeff at Reston Town Center
- sunglasses - RayBan new wayfarers
- necklace - Appalachian Spring, a gift from the Whaley Family
- pendant - a gift from Erin
- jacket - Earl Jeans via Loehmann's 2005
- top - Banana Republic
- skirt - Free People via Loehmann's 2005
- shoes - Enzo Angiolini 2004
- lipstick - sephora creme lipstick in Jealous
Photo Credit to Jaclyn Benton (the ones with the brick background)