This sweater is 8 years old. To put that in perspective, it would be going into third grade this year. If you look really closely at it, you'll see that it's kinda become more connected pills than knit. But I guess that is what you get when you toss your 'hand wash/lay flat to dry' sweaters into the washer and dryer with all the rest of your things. The good news, I only paid $15 for it, so I figure that I've almost gotten my moneys worth out if it! ;)
Yesterday I asked a question on Facebook about what I should do with my hair. I feel like I need a change, but it doesn't have to be a drastic one, I just want a new way to wear it. Weigh in and let me know what you think! I'd also really appreciate the 'like,' if you wouldn't mind - I'm 17 away from 100!!
When and Where:
- Wednesday, August 17th, 2011
- to work and to dinner with Annika and Michelle!
- virtually on Friday, August 26th 2011 to Laura's Blogiversray!
- sweater - Express (old)
- top - Target
- scarf, skirt, sandals - Gap
- sunnies - RayBan via Nordstrom Rack