So I love this skirt (and it's blue and red twin). It just fits nicely. It's floaty and comfortable. I think I have just really developed a love for skirts in general. I mean, they're super comfortable, more professional than shorts, and let's face it, they're cute. I think after I tackle making a dress, I am going to try to duplicate some of my favorite skirts!
So here I am, doing some silly black and white pattern/print mixing. I love this tee with the guitars on it. It makes me feel just a tiny bit rock and roll (you know, the kind of rock and roll that plays a 12-string acoustic guitar). And if the shirt isn't rock and roll, how about my messy-curly 'do?
When and Where:
- Wednesday, April 27th, 2011
- to work and out to lunch with co-workers
What I'm Wearing:
- tee - via Loehmann's
- skirt - Gap
- shoes - Simply Vera, via Kohl's
- sunglasses - RayBan New Wayfarer
- necklace - gift from Appalachian Spring, Reston Town Center
- bracelet - gift from Tiffany
Some of my pictures turned out kinda blurry. Not great for outfit shots, but they do kinda make pretty pictures!