Since I have spent so much of my winter sick, I have really let my long runs go by the wayside. But rather than skip Saturday morning fitness all together, the girls and I have been lacing up our sneakers for some hour and a half (sometimes longer)long walks around Reston. We walk along the trails, Starbucks in hand, looking at all the neighborhoods where we'd like to live, pointing out the tot-lots for future children to play on!
Maybe there was a little more of that this Saturday, because Becca was visiting and she's 3 months away from bringing a baby girl into the world! It's been an exciting transition as more of my friends get married and the ones who have been married for a while start to plan their families (even if those plans include more pups before kids, or like me).
When and Where:
- Saturday, February 25th, 2012
- for a walk in South Reston
- headband - Saucony
- jacket - Adidas, purchased for a Halloween costume (hence the sparkle USA)
- tee - Virginia AAA State Swim and Dive shirt
- leggings - Victoria's Secret Yoga Leggins
- shoes - Asics, DS Trainer 14
More fit style posts:
Subscribe to Reston Style
Like Reston Style on Facebook