I wore this on Super Bowl Sunday when I spent the day at Starbucks, then eating my way around Arlington with Annie. It was quite a good day, if I do say so myself! Annie and I literally had two dinners, with a break in between to have drinks with Christie for her birthday!
February seems to really be flying by. My sister's birthday is on Wednesday, and that will mean the month is over half over already! Last year at this time I did Kendi's 30 for 30 remix. It taught me a lot about remixing what I ready have into great, new outfits! My budget really thanks her for that. Now if only I could learn to downsize my closet... I tried over the weekend and it didn't go well. I can't even bear to part with old t-shirts! But I'm going to keep trying.
When and Where:
- Sunday, February 5th, 2012
- Starbucks, and out to Arlington
- top - a little shop in Chapel Hill that I forget the name of
- scarf - found (left by a former roommate, I think. And pinned to be a cowl)
- jeans - Gap
- shoes - Sperry, a gift from my wonderful divers